Reduce, reuse, recycle that ripped up mess of paper making your house look like a tornado hit it.
1. Fashion pretty envelopes.
2. Make wrapping paper bunting.
3. Shred it into paper confetti.
4. Use discarded paper to line a box containing something fragile.
5. Construct and hang decorative streamers.
6. Craft some paper star medallions.
7. Line plain bookshelves.
9. OR trays. Just line everything you own.
10. Create bows to stock up for all of the presents you'll wrap throughout the year.
11. Fill empty photo frames with seasonal wrapping.
12. Build a paper cone Christmas tree.
13. Wrap books for added flare.
14. Beautify a clipboard.
Make one of these as an organizational tool for around the house, or as a portable drawing surface for kids so that they can take their coloring with them in the car, or just away from your walls.
15. Make new placemats for every occasion.
16. Fold up some festive and colorful origami.
17. Design cardboard tube art.
18. Create floating shelves out of old boxes and line them with wrapping paper.